What We Believe
- We Believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God - the trustworthy, infallible authority for faith and life.
- We Believe in the one Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We Believe that all people are sinful and in need of God's forgiveness and that the only way to salvation is by trusting in Jesus Christ, who died to free us from our sins.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross, died and was buried but was raised to life by the Father and has ascended into Heaven, where He now reigns in glory.
- We Believe that we do not earn our salvation, but that it is a gift freely given to us because of the graciousness of God.
- We Believe that it is the task of the church to provide a place for meaningful worship, education, and support. God uses His church to strengthen the faith of those who have already accepted Christ as Savior and Lord, and bring the message of salvation to those who do not know Jesus as their Savior and the Lord of their lives.