|No matter where you are on your spiritual journey, we hope that when you visit us you feel like you're at home.
Our morning worship service starts at 9:30 AM
What to Expect on Sundays
Since we know that attending a church for the first time can feel intimidating, we want to do everything we can to make your first visit to Midland Park CRC a comfortable one. We encourage you to arrive early to meet our greeters. They are trained to welcome you and help you get settled in. If you have children, they will help you get them checked into our children's ministry. They will also help you find a good seat.
What the Service Will Be Like
• Our worship music is designed to welcome participation. The words for each song will be on the screen.
• Feel free to wear clothes which are comfortable for you and respectful of the fact that you are in God's house. Some of our members worship in jeans, while others prefer to wear a sport coat or suit and tie. God looks at the heart of man, not the outward appearance.
• We will usually take a few minutes in the middle of our gathering to allow people to mix and greet each other. You will see that we are a church family that likes being around each other.
• We always provide the opportunity to give financially during the service. It is part of our worship. We aren't after your money. When the offering basket is passed down your row, please don't feel any pressure or obligation to give. You are our guest.
• We always spend time on Sundays reading from the Bible. If you have one, bring it with you. If you don't, we have Bibles in the pews and most of what we are referencing will also be projected on the screen or printed in the bulletin for you. The message is designed to be both biblical and relevant. We pray that you will discover what God is saying about real life.
• Most of all, we want to create an atmosphere where you can experience a personal encounter with God.
• Our sanctuary is handicapped-accessible, with microphones for the hearing impaired.
• The service will usually last about 75 minutes.
• We provide childcare for infants and young children during morning worship services.
• There is ample parking in the rear of the church.
Stay for coffee!
After the service we would love to meet with you over coffee and refreshments in the Fellowship Hall.
How to Find Us
We are conveniently located on Godwin Avenue in the center of Midland Park, right next to Friendly's restaurant. We're easily accessible from Route 208. Click here for Directions.
Here are some other links that may be helpful.
Infants and Toddlers
Elementary School Kids
Middle School Kids
High School Kids
What We Believe